What We Offer
The Co-Founders behind The G Code Algo have each been trading for 10+ years across stocks and crypto.
The underlying code of The G Code Algo interprets 100s of data points in the market faster than any individual.
The lead developer is Brisbane based with international networks across institutional funds, law and tech.
Surround yourself with traders from all experience levels to accelerate your learning in our community.
The G Code Algo's codes are stored within TradingView's platform giving you 24/7 access without manual input.
Learn about technical analysis to become a smarter trader, and find satisfaction in your own strategies.
The G Code Algo
- Your Trading Discipline is programmed into the algorithm
- The algorithm ignores your Emotional Influence
- An advanced Trading Strategy is already inbuilt for you
- Price Action is analysed within seconds
- Supply and Demand is automatically calculated
- Support and Resistance is updated every price move
- RSI, Oscillators and the Money Flow Index is coded in
- Recommended Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels are live
- A Trailing Stop Loss Line and Price on each candlestick
- Your Stop Loss Strategy is calculated before you trade
Subscribe to use the
BEST TradingView Signals!
Global Economic Calendar
Stay across all high impact economic events from across the world to ensure your trading strategy is aligned with global news.
Developed in Australia.
Built for the world.
The G Code Algo and all Subsidiaries of the 'Business' disclose that there are risks associated with investing and trading all financial markets and involve risk of loss. Loss of principal is possible. Some high risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains and losses. Investing and trading all financial markets involves special risks including greater volatility and political, economic and currency risks. Historical performance and results do NOT guarantee future returns. Trading in financial instruments, and in particular Digital Assets, is speculative and involves a high degree of risk and is suitable only for Users who can bear any possible substantial losses. Read the full Disclaimer here.